You take online privacy seriously and so does Rhino Roz Realty. This statement is one way of sustaining your trust in our company, our products and our services. Our privacy statement describes how we collect, protect and use information about you during your visit on our web site.
What Personal Information does Rhino Roz Realty Collect Online?
We may collect personal information about you from the information you provide to us when you fill out an application or other forms on our site including: name, address, telephone number and email address.
Why Is Personal Information Collected?
If you fill out an email or other form on our site, we may ask for a variety of information to help us communicate with you.
When Is Personal Information About Me Collected Online?
We collect personal information about you when you fill out an email form on our site, when you register through registration web pages and each time you update your personal profile.
Some of our web site features may make use of "cookie" technology to measure site activity and to customize information to your personal tastes. A cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then store the cookie on your hard drive. So, when you come back to visit us again, we can tailor information to suit your individual preferences. The goal is to save you time and provide you with a more meaningful visit.
When you visit our site, we may collect and store information about your visit on an anonymous, aggregate basis. We use this information to measure site activity and to develop ideas for improving our site. This information may include: time and length of your visit; the number of web pages you look at on our site; the web site you visited just before coming to ours, and the name of your internet service provider.
Does Rhino Roz Realty Share Personal Information About Me?
We may disclose information about you including your email address, contact info and property request with an agent in our firm if you have requested to be contacted by an agent or to obtain information on an available property. Any email form generated from our site is sent to our Online Inquiry Manager. An email form regarding a company listing is sent directly to the Rhino Roz listing agent, their Sales Manager and the Online Inquiry Manager. We do not sell or distribute information about you to any third parties outside our company.
How Can I Review, Change or Correct Information You Collect?
We are committed to maintaining accurate and up-to-date information on all of our customers. We provide you with access to your account information online at all times when you are logged onto our site. If you are a current customer and have registered for online access through our web site, you are able to update information such as your address, telephone number, email address, user name, password and secret question online. For assistance, please contact [email protected].
If you have completed and saved, but have not submitted, an online form or application you may be able to make certain changes to the information you have provided to us before it is submitted. If you are unable to make changes to the information you have provided to us online, you may contact us in order to do so.
For assistance, please contact [email protected]
How Do You Protect Personal Information?
Email sent using this web site's email forms is logged and reviewed. We restrict access to the information obtained from our website and web pages to our employees only, and to a Rhino Roz Realty agent only if your inquiry requests assistance from an agent, such as a request for more information or to view a property. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to protect personal information.
Third party vendors we engage to provide services on our behalf such as hosting, web-site development and support, that have access to Personal Information have agreed not to disclose the Personal Information or to use it for any purpose other than providing the requested services.
Will Rhino Roz Realty Make Changes To This Privacy Statement?
This statement is effective January 2020 and remains in effect until amended. Rhino Roz Realty reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement or alter its privacy principles at its sole discretion without notice to you. Any alterations to this Privacy Statement or our privacy principles will be posted on our web site in a timely manner. By registering for or using the site, you signify your acceptance of this privacy statement. If you do not agree to this privacy statement, you cannot use the site.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues (17 USC § 512 et seq.)
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located so that the copyright agent can locate it;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf in this situation.
Upon obtaining such knowledge we will act expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material. Please be aware that there are substantial penalties for false claims.
If a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter notification to our agent. A valid counter notification is a written communication that incorporates the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of the poster;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found; and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.
Notices of the foregoing copyright issues should be sent as follows:
Rhino Roz Realty
14419 Greenwood Ave. N. #223
Seattle, WA 98133
Attention: DMCA Designated Agent
By e-mail: [email protected]
If you give notice of copyright infringement by e-mail, an agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
This information should not be construed as legal advice. We recommend you seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification. For further information about the DMCA, please visit the website of the United States Copyright Office at: http://www.copyright.gov/.